BBC Complaints: The link you need!

Sunday 14 February 2010

LABOUR IS MY DARLING

*
Time for you all to flee to the fire exits because I'm going to talk about The Politics Show: Scotland again! You can come back soon though because I'll be very quick.
*
My amply-supported contention that presenter Glenn Campbell is soft on Labour received another boost today with an interview with Alistair Darling that contained only one (mild) interruption, and reminded this viewer of a historical painting of Socrates and his doting pupil. Its I.C. was a mere 0.2. Glenn's big interview with David Cameron was noticably less reverential, though I've seen far worse Glenn Campbell interviews with Tories than this one. The I.C. here was 0.6.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.