BBC Complaints: The link you need!

Tuesday 4 May 2010

ANOTHER HOLDING POST

*
A lost evening.
*
I still can't get into any BBC sites, whether they be Today, The World at One, BBC News. I can't see any comments on the B-BBC blog that suggest that this is a nationwide problem. It's only the BBC sites that are a problem for me. So, if anyone can get access to the BBC via the internet I would be very grateful if you could copy and paste the BBC's live election blog for today - if it has been up and running! If I'm unable to get access to it before today's posts disappear into a black hole, I might need your help!
*
Thanks and goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite...
*
zzzzzz

4 comments:

  1. Just ried to paste the live blog entries, but I got the following error from Blogger - bX-pzl3pt

    Have you tried accesssing for general browsing via a proxy? Not ideal but better than no access at all. I would recommend you choose one from this site, any domain ending in a ""dot de" is usually pretty stable. i.e unblock24.de

    http://www.freeproxysite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been able to access the BBC Site without any problems today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a copy saved

    ron b

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a copy saved if required

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.